They will be interviewed in depth for an Economist Intelligence Unit report looking at how they and their contemporaries view the role and influence of technology over the next two years. These interviews will form part of a feature article attached to a survey of attitudes to the way technology is transforming business.
I want to hear about a range of subjects including:
- Their objectives in using technology
- The way in which technology has an impact on their ability to change the business
- Which new projects they are embarking on using technology
- What they are looking for in these projects
- Which technology they believe will have the greatest impact on their business
The feature that emerges from these interviews will form part of a series of stories produced by the Economist Intelligence Unit and sponsored by Microsoft.
Please note that interviewees must be in senior sales and marketing roles. Other job titles are not relevant to my specific brief. Ideally they will not be working for an IT company. I need to assemble a shortlist of potential interviewees by early February.